30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind.
If you need to return a product, you have 30 calendar days to do so. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or in the same condition that you recieved it. It must be in the original packaging, and you need to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Follow the steps below to start a return.
- Email Strike Force Zebra to initiate a return at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include picture documentation of the cause for the return if damaged or defective.
- We will email you instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your unused product, in its original packaging, to the address provided in our email.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges unless they receive an incorrect (we shipped the wrong product) or defective item.
- When shipping an item back to us, we recommend that you use UPS, FedEx or any other carrier that offers signature confirmation and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Only the signature of an Strike Force Zebra employee will suffice as proof of delivery. The customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges, and all risk of loss during return shipment.
- We will not accept a return of an item that is damaged or defective if it has been used/installed please inspect all orders as soon as you receive them and contact email@example.com within 72 hours.
- If the product is damaged during shipment, Strike Force Zebra will replace the product at no charge.
In the case a replacement product was sent, we will send you a UPS return tag to return the product back to us. If the original item is not returned within 30 days the customer will be responsible for the cost of the replacement item that was sent.
If any component of the returned product is missing, we reserve the right to reject the entire return or impose additional charges for replacement of the missing component(s). The condition of the product will be determined at our discretion. Products sent back with damaged or missing packaging will be refused or returned to you at your expense.
Installation costs will not be covered by Strike Force Zebra for any returned product.
Strike Force Zebra reserves the right to change or amend the return policy and procedures at any time without notification.
For international orders shipping outside of the United States, PR, GU, VI, APO/FPO, or Canada – All sales are final for international orders and no returns are allowed.
If you return a product without first contacting us your return may be delayed or refused. Unauthorized returns may incur a 10% restocking fee at our discretion.
A defective item is one that is inoperable but may have no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, email Strike Force Zebra immediately.
Strike Force Zebra is not responsible for any labor costs which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts.
We try our best to prevent damage to all packages during transit by packing each order carefully. From time to time, though, damage will occur despite our precautions. If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please email us immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting us, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
REFUNDS, CREDITS AND BALANCES DUE
As soon as Strike Force Zebra receives and processes your return, we will notify you via email. We will inspect the item(s) and will provide a replacement or issue a refund. Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time that you receive this email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution's billing cycle.
ORDER CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
For orders shipping to United States, PR, GU, VI, APO/FPO, or Canada, We strongly suggest you email us as soon as possible after placing your order if you need to change or cancel it, as we ship orders out quickly! Please doublecheck that your order details are correct before submitting your order at the “Order Review” step of checkout.
An order that has already shipped cannot be canceled. Please contact us to set up a Return once your order has been received.
If you need to change the address on an order that has already been shipped via UPS, please call us. There will be a fee of $15 per package to reroute the order while in transit. Orders shipped via USPS cannot be changed while in transit.
For international orders shipping outside of the United States, PR, GU, VI, APO/FPO, or Canada – At this time, you may not make any changes or modifications to your order once it has been placed. Additionally, you may not cancel your order once it is placed.